Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My Etsy is up and running!


I did something huge this weekend--I took my Etsy Shop off vacation mode! After weeks of making excuses to myself for why I wasn't ready to run the shop again I realized that I wasn't really doing anything to get myself to that point. I was just making excuses.
So, I don't have a lot of inventory. I don't have as much time to devote to it as I would like. But instead of sitting in bed until noon on my days off and focusing on the negative, I have something to work on. Besides, of course, slaving away for the good of the guinea pigs.
My Etsy Shop doesn't have a clear direction right now and I'm okay with that. I'm selling things that I like to make, I'm good at making them, and I am offering a lot more in the way of custom work than many other sellers on Etsy.

For funsies, here's a list of my goals for the month of June:
1. Change my avatar. Olive is beautiful, but I am not selling guinea pigs. :)
2. Make a listing for the following items:
-Snuggle Bags
-Double-Decker hammocks
-Pocket hammocks
-Cage Liner Pads
-The rest of my women's menstrual pad set.
3. Take better photos of everything. I haven't had access to the better photos I took before we moved in some time; I've pretty much given up hope that I'll ever see them again.
4. Move all of my money to my local credit union and [here comes the Etsy-related part] get an Etsy-only credit card with them.
5. ***Make at least five sales!*** You guys can help me with that part, I'm sure ;)

1 comment:

  1. Exciting! I will definitely have to look up your Etsy Shop. :)

    ReplyDelete