Sunday, February 28, 2010

Hang in there...

Folks! I would like to apologize for the lack of posts lately. I know this blog is fairly new but my goal was to make at least one post a week. I've unfortunately been backed up with a truckload of work.

There has been much going on in the yellow house the past few weeks. Things have slowed down now but I unfortunately cannot make the posts I wanted to because my memory card for my camera has gone missing. I assure you, we have every member of our team searching frantically for it. Once it is found, you'll be the first to know. Aside from, you know, the person who found it.

I wish I could sit here and give you a more thorough update on how things are going here, since it has been pretty exciting. Especially for the pigs. Unfortunately I am still playing catch-up on a quilt order that I absolutely must finish by Monday morning. I promise I'll make a proper update and a post or two before March 13th, when I'll be leaving to volunteer on Bittersweet Farm in the St. Lawrence River Valley for two weeks.

For now, please accept these semi-cute photos I snapped and uploaded before my memory card went missing. You may recognize a photo or two!
Here and also here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, don't worry about it, Silver/Amy! :D

    We all get too busy from time to time to do extra, non-essential things. I do it, too. My blog http://piggieplace.blogspot.com/ has received the brunt of my school-week business.

    In other words, you're not alone! And we'll be right here, waiting for you, when you do post again. :)

    ReplyDelete